We provide our sprinkler start ups service to get your sprinkler system up running throughout the season. Heavy snowfall, winter ground heaving and snow removal can all take a toll on adjustments and function of your sprinkler heads. Our Sprinkler Start ups service inspects for all the issues winter leaves behind. As well, from year to year your landscaping changes, plants and trees grow and sometimes landscaping is redesigned or changes. We review the design of your current irrigation system and the condition of your sprinklers in order to recommend changes that will ensure your irrigation system meets. From a simple head change, to the addition of entire zones, our technicians will work with you to optimize turf and plant coverage.
We will check all the components to ensure your system is fully functional for the watering season. This service includes:
- Turn water on to the sprinkler system and inspect sprinkler plumbing and vacuum breaker.
- Examine each zone and adjust for adequate coverage.
- Diagnose any repairs that need to be made to the sprinklers system.
- Inspect and adjust the system for proper coverage.
- Check for system leaks.
- Check function of all heads and nozzles.